Saturday, March 3, 2007

TV Catch-up

Catching up on Thursday, highlight for spoilers:

  • Scrubs: A clip show? Yikes. The Turk-ey bacon joke was hilarious, but otherwise a not very memorable episode at all. I guess a lot of people dug the music, but I could've gone for some fresh material.

  • 30 Rock: Another hilarious episode. I'm glad Jason Sudeikis showed back up, even though it was so briefly. He's not my favorite SNL cast member or anything, but I think his brief performances on this show are great. L.L. Cool J was excellent too. Best moments:

    • Dewey Cheatham and Livingston? Hilarious.

    • "I'm riding on a subway full of scary, teenage people."

    • "When you get rich off this stuff, take care of my family. I don't want my kids to have to go to college."

    • I love a random MC Scat Cat reference, and namedropping Ron Mexico was great too.

    • "He's got blood on his tote. You're making a mockery of the Source Awards! Wait til I tell Tupac about this!"

  • Sarah Silverman Show: The Tab storyline is seriously one of the best B-stories in sitcom history. Seriously, every time Brian Posehn went on a rant about freeing himself from his self-inflicted prison of Tab-lessness, I was dying. The lesbian story was pretty lame, although it had two good moments... the song actually wasn't terrible, just cause the "it doesn't matter if you're gay or straight or black or white or asian, but just those five" line... and the bit at the end where she goes chasing the cop down in the rain. I guess there's only one more episode left this season, but it's already been renewed, which is good news.
On the Tivo: Nothing

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro