Saturday, February 17, 2007

Friday Night TV

Not a great night of TV. Psych was ok, the rest pretty bland. Highlight for spoilers:

Las Vegas: Morena Baccarin! Checking her IMDB page, she's been busy since Serenity, but hasn't been in anything I watch. Can't blame Mike for falling for her, though. But if I was that dude with the three wives, I think my other two wives would feel kinda neglected. I wonder if Jimmy Caan had Misery flashbacks filming all his scenes in bed.

Law & Order: Who plays strip chess? I thought the illegal alien and the Muslim being the top two suspects was a little too convenient, and the show tends to have a liberal slant, so I was not to surprised when it turned out to be a white dude.

Psych: I was worried it was going to be a Gus-less episode, cause the interplay between him and Shawn is my favorite part of the show... but hooray for fake broken grandmother hips! "She had a plaque on the wall, Employee of the Month. Her hobbies were hiding and lying about hiding." I would so wear an Airwolf windbreaker. Anyway, the Lassiter/Henry friendship was kinda interesting. I thought Lassiter would be the one to screw it up, just cause he's so much more uptight, but I was way off.

Left on the Tivo: A plethora of old movies.

I thought there was a new Monk tonight for some reason, but I was misled... or stupid.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro