Wednesday, February 14, 2007

TV Catchup

Quick catchup on some Tuesday stuff, with more to come... highlight for spoilers:

  • Law & Order: SVU: I'm normally not bothered by the wrongness of the crimes, but that candlestick was huge... nasty. Between the lame Jersey accent and the newfound portliness, I didn't recognize Cary Elwes until the episode was almost over. It was a decent episode, but damn I hate when the commercials ruin stuff like that. The suspect dying was a huge twist, and happened like... 40+ minutes in. But the commercial was "I'm ruling the death a homicide/You know as well as I do Elliot would never murder anyone." Would it kill them to advertise the drug angle, the mob angle, the nasty crime angle, or anything other than the one that would ruin the surprise?
  • House: I never get tired of House being an asshole to his patients. And Cuddy. I feel like I've seen the whole Darkman can't feel pain thing on medical shows many times before, but I can't think of an example.

    All the doctors standing around watching House operate (and the girl leaning forward looking into her open stomach) was a cool scene. And the camera phone was a nice touch And if Chase is offended by being microwave pizza, I'd happily step up..

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro