Monday, February 12, 2007

New Invisibles

Filmwise has Invisibles #322 up, and boy do they all look familiar. I've only got 4 out of 8 so far, but I'm going to keep racking my brains until I get at least one more. The first two are especially bothersome, since I'm sure I know the movies and I feel like I'm close to placing them both. I'm 99% sure I've seen #6, too, but it doesn't feel like one that I'll be able to get. I never would've had a shot at #8, except that the movie's title (or at least most of it) is actually written on one of the nametag-like things.

Last week's answers: Cheaper by the Dozen and Rabbit-Proof Fence stumped me.

For the uninitiated, Filmwise (the home of many entertaining movie puzzles) photoshops the actors out of a scene, then leaves it up to you to guess what movie they're from. Eight new invisibles are posted every week, as well as the previous week's answers.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro